Who What Wear's Hillary Kerr Shops For Fab Finds At Marshalls
As shopping aficionados, we're always on the hunt for fabulous finds, but truth be told, our budgets don't always allow for splurge-worthy items. So when we find something that's stylish and affordable, we're quick to snap it up. Lucky for us (and stylesetters everywhere), Marshalls is a veritable trove of the latest, on-trend designer clothing, shoes, and home goods--all at accessible price points. With that in mind, Who What Wear's Co-Founder and Editorial Director, Hillary Kerr, rounded up some of her own finds from Marshalls to channel spring's polished, ladylike look. Keep reading for her stylish must-haves, all available at Marshalls.
If you're inspired by her picks, make sure to enter Marshalls' weekly #FabFound contest. All you have to do is take a photo of yourself wearing--or using--a fab find from Marshalls, whether you're rocking a chic new dress or redecorating your home with a few stylish accent pieces. Post the photo to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #fabfound. Each week, the most voted find wins a $50 gift card, so make sure to share it with your friends. Good luck--and happy hunting!
1. "The trapezoid shape is ideal for daytime and the black and white palette is perfect for spring."
2. "This fit-and-flare dress will flatter most figures and who can resist its sunny hue?"
3. "A standout necklace adds personality to a basic button-up blouse and blazer."
4. "Finally, a cell phone cover that's as much fun as a cocktail!"
5. "A lovely ladylike cup and saucer add a touch of refinement to my mad dash every morning."
6. "Between the peep-toe silhouette, slingback heel, and bow detailing, this is one seriously flirty shoe."
7. "Tortoiseshell sunglasses in a timeless shape are one of my wardrobe essentials."