Ends Today: Extra 30%, 20% or 15% Off during the Great One-Day Sale!

Email sent: Mar 13, 2013 3:57 am

Shop Kohls.com
FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY! Free standard shipping with $75 purchase. No exclusions. No Promo Codes. Surcharges still apply.
For the Home Women Men Teens Kids Baby Toys Shoes Jewelry & Watches Clearance
40-50% off SONOMA outdoors furniture & decor. Select styles. LAST CHANCE! Take an EXTRA 30%, 20% or 15% Off everything  when you use your Kohl's Charge through March 13. THE GREAT ONE-DAY SALE. Today only!
100% net profit donated  $208 million raised for kids. Books, plush, notecards & cookbooks are $5 each. SHOP NOW. For more information on Kohl's community giving, visit Kohls.com/Cares. 2013 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.Learn more about Kohl's support for kids' initiatives.
Gold Star Clearance Event: 60-80% off. New markdowns taken! Shop all clearance. Find more clearance at your local Kohl's.
Apply for a Kohl's Charge Our Community Store Locator Customer Service Today's Deals Today's Ad Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
*Based on merchandise totals after transaction discounts and special promotions. Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling required. If your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the product page.

**Kohl's Charge offer is good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, the purchase of Gift Cards, payment on a Kohl's Charge account or in conjunction with any percent-off discounts, including age-specific discounts. Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Excludes sales tax and shipping. Subject to credit approval. See store for details.

***For more information on Kohl's community giving, visit Kohls.com/Cares. Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise is not eligible for discounts or other promotional incentives. Styles may vary by store. While quantities last; sorry, no rain checks.

†††Clearance prices represent savings off original prices. Interim markdowns may have been taken. Selection of sizes, colors and styles may be limited per item. Sorry, no price adjustments on prior purchases.

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from Kohls.com, unsubscribe here. Please allow up to seven days for your e-mail address to be removed. For other inquiries, e-mail us at myaccount.help@kohls.com, or write us at Kohl's Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N54 W13600 Woodale Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.

Find a Kohl's near you!

Was this forwarded from a friend? Click here to sign up and we'll send Sale Alerts straight to your inbox. You'll also save $5 in store and 10% off your next Kohls.com purchase!

One-Day Sale prices good through March 13, 2013.
Kohl's Charge offer good through March 13, 2013.
30-50% off Dinnerware. Select styles. 40-50% off Bath towels and rugs. Select styles. 20-40% off Coffee makers. Select styles. Great Savings That Make You Go Kohl's

Other emails from Kohls

Dec 12, 2013
Extra 30%, 20% or 15% Off + Earn Kohl's Cash!
Dec 11, 2013
Extra 30%, 20% or 15% Off + Last Chance to Shop Doorbusters!
Dec 10, 2013
Extra 30%, 20% or 15% Off + Kohl's Cash & Gifts Galore!
Dec 9, 2013
Electrify your kitchen with coffee makers, mixers, blenders & more!
Dec 9, 2013
Ends Today: Extra 25% Off During Friends & Family Shopping Days!
Dec 8, 2013
Extra 25% Off + Save on 2-Day Bonus Buys!