OUR HELP-WANTED DIARIES
You might have heard: We’re hiring. The official title is Customer Relations Assistant; the unofficial title is Someone Amazing Who Really, Really ‘Gets’ Us. Things to know: We have a lot of fun, a lot of snacks, and also a lot of witty signs. Time Out recently called us one of the “Coolest NYC Companies”, and Racked piped up to say our offices are beautiful. What are you waiting for? Quit your job and come hang with us. —claire
- Stage-momming over my bunny Patsy Stone's modeling debut, alongside a pair of Valentino shoes. Yah, she fancy.
- Discovering a completely enthralling new column from the New York Times called “Unhitched,” which interviews couples who split after being together, like, forever.
- Hoping and praying that someday NYC will get an outpost of this rad Philadelphia Mediterranean spot Agno Grill, which makes eating a healthy, delicious lunch a totally viable thing. Until then: Philly, just 90 minutes away?
- Wondering how Twitter will ever, in a million years, top this. Also: more Bobama, please.
Scoring the Textile Arts Center’s set of 100 postcards (for under 15 bucks) by rad pattern designers, including the very girl-crushable Leanne Shapton and Of a Kind alum Kindah Khalidy.
- Getting a serious kick out of the simple question: Hot Dogs or Legs?
- Eating my weight in tahini cookies—perfectly moist and not too-sweet. I can’t stop talking about them.
- Daring you to not feel mega-inspired to a) start a business, b) start exercising or c) both after reading Tracy Anderson’s story on Into The Gloss.
- Getting pretty amped for Sesame Street’s 44th season, thanks to Cookie Monster’s latest music video. Move over, Icona Pop.
- Boning up on human anatomy (ha!) thanks to The Human Body, a beautiful new app that is designed for kids but is pretty great for adults, too.