Catherines

Clearance Deals As Low As $10!

Email sent: Jan 5, 2014 10:06 am


Catherines
my account | store locator | perks card | customer service   
JUST FOR YOU COLLECTIONS TEES & TOPS JEANS & PANTS DRESSES & SKIRTS INTIMATES ACCESSORIES CLEARANCE
Deal of the Day
60% off Last-Chance Looks 40% off Exclusive Picks
Join us on Facebook
 
Clearance Rack Deal of the Day: Extra Savings on Already-Reduced Clearance. While supplies last. Valid only on items listed under the Deal of the Day category. Each deal lasts one day only. Friday's deal lasts all weekend long. Dollar amounts for all offers are in U.S. dollars. Use promotional code CLEARANCECA at checkout to receive discount. Valid on Catherines purchases only. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount or coupon, or used towards the purchase of Gift Cards, e-Gift Cards or Perks memberships. Valid online for a limited time only. Valid on in-stock merchandise only. Final discount reflected at checkout.

60% Off Last-Chance Looks: Select styles. Valid only on items listed under the 60% Off Last-Chance Looks category. Use promotional code CLEARANCECA at checkout to receive discount. Valid on Catherines purchases only. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount or coupon, or used towards the purchase of Gift Cards, e-Gift Cards or Perks Memberships. Valid online until 11:59 PM PT on 1/5/14. Valid on in-stock merchandise only. Final discount reflected at checkout.

40% Off Exclusive Picks: Select styles. Valid only on items listed under the 40% Off Exclusive Picks category. Use promotional code CLEARANCECA at checkout to receive discount. Valid on Catherines purchases only. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount or coupon, or used towards the purchase of Gift Cards, e-Gift Cards or Perks Memberships. Valid online until 11:59 PM PT on 1/5/14. Valid on in-stock merchandise only. Final discount reflected at checkout.

International Orders: Pricing and promotions may vary by region. Please review the promotional disclaimers for specific details of each offer.

You've been sent this message because you asked to receive Catherines offers via e-mail. This e-mail may be considered an advertising or promotional message.

To unsubscribe from our e-mail list, follow this link: www.catherines.com/user/unsubscribe.jsp

If you have comments or questions for Catherines, please do not reply to this e-mail. Please contact us by going to: www.catherines.com/custserv/custserv.jsp

Our postal address is:
Catherines Customer Service | 777 S State Road 7 | Margate, FL 33068
 




Other emails from Catherines

May 29, 2017
40% Off Ends Tonight!
May 28, 2017
40% Off Almost Everything!
May 27, 2017
Something You Love Is Almost Gone!
May 27, 2017
We Thought You Could Use This
May 25, 2017
BIG News!
May 24, 2017
Incredible Things Are Happening Tomorrow