Who What Wear's Katherine Power Rounds Up Her Fab Finds.
As shopping aficionados, we're always on the hunt for fabulous finds, but truth be told, our budgets don't always allow for splurge-worthy items. So when we find something that's stylish and affordable, we're quick to snap it up. Lucky for us (and stylesetters everywhere), Marshalls is a veritable trove of the latest, on-trend designer clothing, shoes, and home goods—all at accessible price points. With that in mind, Who What Wear's Co-Founder and Creative Director, Katherine Power, rounded up some of her own finds from Marshalls in spring's sorbet color palette. Keep reading for her stylish must-haves, all available at Marshalls.
If you're inspired by her picks, make sure to enter Marshalls' weekly #FabFound contest. All you have to do is take a photo of yourself wearing—or using—a fab find from Marshalls, whether you're rocking a chic new dress at your next GNO or redecorating your pad with a few stylish home accessories. Post the photo to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #fabfound. Each week, the most voted find wins a $50 gift card, so make sure to share it with your friends. Good luck—and happy hunting!
1. “Silky button-downs are one of my wardrobe staples, and this one feels especially fresh with its contrast coral collar.”
2. “When I need to focus, I'll turn up the volume on my music, and these fun, brightly colored headphones do just the trick.”
3. “I love the cropped length of this pant, and the color is perfectly on-trend.”
4. “I collect sunglasses, and you can never go wrong with a sleek basic black pair.”
5. “A little snakeskin goes a long way. I'd stow this clutch in my work bag, then take it out when it's time for after-hours cocktails.”
6. “I'd wear this ladylike skirt with a crisp denim button-up.”
7. “Nude accessories pair well with everything, and the metallic straps on these heels add a little extra flair.”
8. “I'm constantly changing up the décor in my office. This printed pillow would be a great addition to my couch.”