Cufflinks.com
Cufflinks.com

2 Days Left of the Summer Clearance Sale!

Email sent: Jun 29, 2020 10:31am

Is this your brand on Milled? You can claim it.

Don't miss your chance to get up to 80% off!
View this email in your browser
THE MENS ACCESSORIES MARKETPLACE

 SUMMER CLEARANCE - UP TO 80% OFF

Over 600 items. Up to 80% off. You do NOT want to miss your chance to get all your favorite accessories, now with an additional 20% off the sale price.

CODE: SUMMERSTEALS

3D Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Cufflinks
By Star Wars
$135 $54.40
White Stormtrooper Vader Blossom Lapel Flower
 
By Star Wars
$45 $18.40
Sterling Turquoise Wave Open Bracelet
By Jan Leslie
$750 $420
2019 New England Patriots Superbowl Championship Cufflinks
By NFL
$65 $26.40
Kennedy Black Reading Glasses
By Peppers Specs
$17.99 $14.39
Genie Writing Pocket Square
 
By Disney
$28 $11.20
Not sure what they want? 
Quickly give a Cufflinks electronic gift card!

If you're shopping for someone who truly thinks they have everything, then look no further.
See our site for gift card options.


 
THE MENS ACCESSORIES MARKETPLACE

FREE SHIPPING

On Orders $100 and Up

1-5 day delivery

Anywhere in the U.S.

Great Customer Service

Easy Returns & Exchanges

VISIT CUFFLINKS.COM TO SAVE TODAY!
 
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

CuffLinks.com 5000 S Mac Arthur Ln Suite 110 Sioux Falls, SD 57108 USA
Copyright © 2020 CuffLinks.com, All rights reserved.

Other emails from Cufflinks.com

Cufflinks.com
Jun 30, 2020
FINAL DAY OF OUR SUMMER CLEARANCE SALE
Cufflinks.com
Jun 29, 2020
2 Days Left of the Summer Clearance Sale!