US · dropps.com

Nothing fishy about sustainable seafood

A Q&A with Oceana Science Advisor, Dr. Jessica Gephart

This email was sent

Is this your brand on Milled? Claim it.

A Q&A with Oceana Science Advisor, Dr. Jessica Gephart
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Shop Laundry   |   Shop Kitchen

 

Shop Laundry   |   Shop Kitchen

 
Oceana

Q&A: Oceana Science Advisor talks 'blue foods'

Dr. Jessica Gephart, Oceana Science Advisor and an Assistant Professor of Environmental Science at American University, recently led a study that compared the environmental impact of various aquatic foods, known as "blue foods."

Read the full Q&A by clicking the link below!

read Full Q&A

Oceana

Q&A

What questions did you want to address in your Environmental Performance of Blue Foods paper?

Jessica Gephart: Our aim was to fill an important information gap by generating standardized estimates of the environmental performance of aquatic foods, focusing on the major environmental pressures of food systems: greenhouse gas emissions, nitrogen and phosphorus emissions, and land and freshwater use...

Your study assess 70% of the world's blue food production. What accounts for the other 30%?

JG: With over 2,500 different species of aquatic animals and plants caught or cultivated for food around the world, there are many for which there is insufficient data. For example, despite our efforts, we were not able to identify sufficient, representative fuel use data for inland fisheries...

Learn even more at the link below! 

read Full Q&A

More Tips for Celebrating Earth Month

(Even after April is over)

Dropps

Learn about the land

Click this link to locate your city and acknowledge the land you're on and its indigenous people in personal and community events.

Dropps

Support local wildlife

Learn what wildflowers and other botanicals are native to you area, and plant them in your yard to support local wildlife! 

Dropps

Connect with nature

Go for a hike! While out there, pick up litter on the trail and take a moment of quiet solitude to connect and offer gratitude for the world around you. 

Shop Dropps

Shop Dropps

This is powerful cleaning from nature.

Stain & Odor Laundry Detergent Pods, Clean & Crisp

Stain & Odor Laundry Detergent Pods, Clean & Crisp

SHOP

Dishwasher Detergent Pods, Lemon

Dishwasher Detergent Pods, Lemon

SHOP

Stain & Odor Laundry Detergent Pods, Lavender Eucalyptus

Stain & Odor Laundry Detergent Pods, Lavender Eucalyptus

SHOP

FREE SHIPPING
on purchases over $29

CARBON OFFSETS
on all shipments

NO CHAT BOTS
real customer service

FREE SHIPPING
on purchases over $29

CARBON OFFSETS
on all shipments

NO CHAT BOTS
real customer service

FOLLOW US
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube

Visit Help Center

Dropps Two Logan Square Suite 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103

 

Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use

 






You received this email from Dropps.
If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

Recent emails from dropps See more