Although it's always a bummer to see the holidays slip away for another year, we do get pretty excited to be that much closer to warmer temperatures and swimsuit season! Although we love all of the brands that we carry, we're super psyched with the fun and flirty 2014 styles from MAAJI Swimwear. If you're not quite familiar with the brand, here are 5 reasons to love MAAJI Swimwear.
1. On-Trend Yet Unique Like many brands, MAAJI always showcases the season's hottest trends, however, they're not afraid to add a personal touch to make them uniquely their own. The designers always seem to add their own twists to popular styles and trends, such as fierce prints, flutter styles and bra tops. We're all for keeping up with what's trending, and MAAJI definitely keeps it fresh, fabulous and fun.
2. Seamless Construction Now let's talk design. The vast majority of MAAJI's styles are seamless, which lends a hand in the brand's signature and coveted flattering fit. Finally, we've found some swimsuits that don't dig in! Their separates are stretchy, accommodating and are made of soft, high-quality fabrics, so they perfectly hug your curves in just the right places.
3. Reversible Nothing beats swimsuits that are reversible, and this feature has become a MAAJI Swimwear specialty! The designers typically use a contrasting print for the reverse side, so you can really have some fun with mixing up your look. You can never have too many swimsuits, but sometimes our budget gets in the way. With reversible swimwear, you get multiple suits for the price of one--can't beat that! Any swimsuit that can pull double-duty is a friend of ours.
4. Endless Mixing & Matching To further extend their budget-friendly ways, the lines from MAAJI Swimwear are typically made for mixing and matching. This is especially great for fashionistas who are always looking to switch up their look, as well as for those who prefer to travel lightly. If you factor in reversible options, you could have a week's worth of swimsuits with just a few different pieces! Whether you're into prints + solids or prints + prints, mixing and matching is always a no-brainer.
5. Affordable Pricing Finally, we've saved the best for last! In addition to offering up plenty of reversible and mix and match styles, MAAJI Swimwear is also priced affordably. Most sets are in and around the $100 range which is definitely on the lower side for designer swimwear. And who doesn't love a steal?
This season, there's no doubt in our minds that you'll be falling head-over-heels in love with MAAJI Swimwear!
*Limited while supplies last. Headband print and color may vary.