Ahh, love is in the air. In addition to Valentine's Day being right around the corner, we're also getting ready for the fast-approaching swimwear season... and you know we love swimwear! Whether you're looking to drop some V-Day gift-related hints to your sweetheart or are simply trying to get a head start on swimsuit season, here are our top 5 swimwear picks for Valentine's Day 2014.
1. Red Hot by Seafolly It doesn't get any more perfect than the aptly named Red Hot bikini by Seafolly Swimwear. The bright neon hue is almost coral-like and the top and bottom styles lend a retro-inspired overall feel. This suit is perfect for lovers of classic and timeless swim fashion and those who aren't afraid to stand out.
2. Rose Gypsy by MAAJI Swimwear If you're more of a pink person and are looking for a swim style to complement your flirty personality, the Rose Gypsy bikini by MAAJI Swimwear is perfect for you! The unique ruffle top is flattering for all bust-sizes, while the bottom features an adjustable foldover waistband. And just when you thought the suit couldn't get any sweeter, both the top and bottom reverse to a fun print so you can get multiple Valentine's Day swimsuit looks for the price of one!
3. Teahupo'o by Acacia Let's be honest--some of us are just too timid for bikinis and feel way more comfortable in a one-piece swimsuit. Nowadays, one-pieces are just as sexy as bikinis, while still providing that great front coverage that many of us crave. The Teahupo'o one-piece by Acacia Swimwear is the best of both worlds. The vibrant red "hibiscus" hue is simply beautiful and the top features a stunningly sexy crochet design. Super chic and super hot!
4. On The Water Front by Beach Bunny Instead of putting lingerie on your Valentine's Day wish-list, why not try lingerie-inspired swimwear? And nobody does it better than Beach Bunny! The On The Water Front bikini features a classic red and white striped pattern with blue lace trim detailing to create a look that's sweet and innocent yet dangerously sexy.
5. Fringe Shell by L*SPACE Finally, you know that L*SPACE had to make our list and the Fringe Shell bikini is the icing on the cake to complete our Valentine's Day swimsuit roundup. The "shell" pink color is soft and feminine, perfect for girly-girls, tomboys and everyone in between. The fun fringe top adds a layer of boho-chic to the overall look and just makes us want to shimmy. Well since it's Valentine's Day and all, why the heck not!?
What are your favorite Valentine's Day 2014 looks?
*Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. All non-sale Vitamin A and MAAJI items are excluded.